Innovation in Action
Still looking for a team? Post on our Team-Building Forums or get in touch @ email@example.com!
- 5 Years of Innovation in Action!
Innovation in Action (IIA) harnesses the talents and passions of Michigan students to address our world's biggest problems. Focusing on the broad topics of public health and education, IIA equips students with an innovator’s toolkit, an experiential learning framework, and a safe space to 'test the waters' of social entrepreneurship.
Through the course of this competitive 5-month, transdisciplinary experience, you and your team will:
- Invent, design, and steward your innovation.
- Build a diverse team of U-M talent.
- Hone your innovation and entrepreneurial skills
- Gain new skills in innovation, social entrepreneurship, and public presentations.
- Fully develop your idea and be prepared to pitch it to a panel of experts.
- Compete for cash prizes up to $10,000.
Questions about IIA? Start here: